Master Diploma in Yoga Therapy (M.D.Yoga.)
|QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY :||Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Yoga Therapy or any Alternative therapy.|
|AGE :||Minimum 18 years.|
| Course Mode
CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
I. Postal – (Hard Copy)
II. Online – (Software)
|You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, charts, instruments & after completion of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate.
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
|Four Months (The whole process will be done within four months).|
|Rs.5500 (For India)or $125 (For foreign) Correspondence (Distance Learning). Local Training Internship charges will be extra.|
REGULAR COURSE :
I. Class – Camp
II. Class at Centre
III. Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
SUBSCRIPTION FEES :
|Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 18 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized centers. (18 hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
Two months (The whole process will be done within two months)
|Rs. 10500 (For India) or $ 250 (For Foreign). Regular & Camp|
|NOTE: 1. This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium. 2. The course can be done by regular or correspondence. 3. Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form. 4. You will be given a certificate after completing this course. 5. You can deposit cash or cheque in ACUPRESSURE ACUPUNCTURE AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SANSTHAN, to AXIS Bank a/c. no. 920010057502810 & State Bank Of India a/c No. 39656178070. 6. Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expense. 7. If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign). 8. Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.|
|Main features of this course|
| 1. You can become a therapist or start your own center.
2. You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
3. You can choose the profession of Therapy.
4. You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
5. The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
6. You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if you work excellently in this field.
| 1. The foundation of Yoga 7. Yoga for moksha
2. Basics are relevant to Yoga therapy 8. Yoga Therapy in Practice
3. Human Biology 9. Asans
4. Basics of Integral Approach to Yoga Therapy 10. Yoga for spiritual knowledge
5. Purification of the body by yoga 11. Model yogasana
6. Eight limbs of yoga 12. Treatment of various diseases by yoga.