We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a leading institute of natural and alternative medicine therapies that conducts various courses by following methods:
The following terms and conditions: –
- Diploma Qualification – Matric / Secondary or Equal or Practical Experience.
- Master Diploma Qualification -Senior Secondary or Equal, Practical Experience or any Diploma Course & Character Certificate
- Minimum age required- 18 years. Medium of Language -Hindi or English
- Diploma Duration for each course 15+15 days theory & practical for Regular & 2 Month for correspondence
- Master Diploma Duration- Regular course for three Months at our Jodhpur Institute & four Months for a Correspondence course. M.D.A.M.’s duration is 6 months.
- After receiving your course form, we shall go for further process of course i.e. Arrangement of class for Regular / sending of books/study material & instrument for Correspondence/sending of study material by email for the Internet.
- An exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
- Question-paper and blank answer-sheet will be sent, which should be returned back to us.
- Registration number and certificate to the successful candidate are issued from the institute.
- In case the candidate loses the certificate or wants a duplicate one then he has to pay Rs.200 or $ 10 as the charge for it.
- I-card is not compulsory, in spite of this a candidate wishes to have it, he/she has to pay Rs.200 or $ 10 as an additional charge. It can be renewed at the cost of Rs 200 or $ 10 on depositing the old one after every two years.
- The name and address in the Certificate would be according to the form. If there is any correction kindly get it done before printing of certificate otherwise for an extra copy of a certificate, Rs.200 or $ 10 will be charged.
- For Practical classes, the candidate must have complete the course from our institute/ Authorize Center by correspondence or internet.
- If any deposit the cash or cheque for ‘Acupressure Research Training & Treatment Institute’ in Axis bank account no. 057010100177573 then the bank charge will not be deducted.
- Rechecking of answer sheet /Re-Examination fees is Rs. 200 or $ 10.
- A Candidate wants to cancel the course before the start of the course process, and then 10% will be deducted from fees.
- A Candidate wants to cancel the course after completion of the course process, then a 50% fee will be deducted.
- The fulfilled form should be returned back to us along with one photograph, prescribed subscription, photocopy of education, experience certificates & address proof.
MODE OF PAYMENT :
You can Deposit in Cash at our office and our Authorized Centre / ACS Branch / Dealer / Shop in India.
You can send us directly by E-Money Order (E.M.O.) By India Post Office.
You can deposit the fees by Cheque, Cash, NEFT or RTGS in your City branch Axis Bank Address – Akhilya Circle Jodhpur A/c No. 920010057502810 IFSC Code -UTIB0004397 in name of ACUPRESSURE ACUPUNCTURE AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SANSTHAN.
You can deposit the fees by Cash, Cheque, NEFT, or RTGS in your city branch State Bank Of India Address – Partap Nagar Jodhpur A/c No. 39656178070, IFSC Code – SBIN0011602 in favor of ACUPRESSURE ACUPUNCTURE AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SANSTHAN.
Paytm, Google Pay & Phone Pay Mobile No. is – 9929045420 – ACUPRESSURE ACUPUNCTURE AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SANSTHAN.
For Non-Indian Candidate (Foreigner)
4. Paypal – Deposit in PayPal – E-mail address: [email protected]
As soon as we get your form and fee. we will process your course.
Online Methods :
1. Net Banking via online payment Gateway (CC Avenue) we accept all major bank-IDBI BANK, AXIS BANK, HDFC BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA, BANK OF INDIA, INDUSIND BANK, PNB BANK, YES BANK, etc.
2. CREDIT CARD via on-line payment Gateway (Paypal & CC Avenue) We accept all major credit cards like Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, etc.
3. DEBIT CARD via on-line payment Gateway (CC Avenue). We process direct debit from all major banks in India like Punjab National Bank, IDBI Bank, Citibank, Canara Bank, State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, etc.
4. Pre-Paid 3rd Party Cash/Scratch Cards (ITZ Cash Cards) (CC Avenue) available at leading retail outlets (specific to India).
Swift Code – U.S.Dollars: Inward Remittances
To ensure credits favoring Axis Bank Ltd. Are correctly & promptly credited to the accounts held with chase Manhattan Bank, we recommend that remitters route funds electronically in the following formats;
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK (SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33XXX) New York
(Payment should be routed either via CHIPS ABA 0002 OR FED ABA 021000021)
Beneficiary Bank: 001-1-407376 Axis Bank Ltd.
SWIFT Code: AXISINBB057
Beneficiary Customer: Acct No: 057010100177573
Name Acupressure Research, Training & Treatment Institute. A-13, dc, Kamla Nehru Nagar, JODHPUR (RAJASTHAN) INDIA
Thanks and Best Regards.